[image_with_animation image_url=”1003″ alignment=”” animation=”Fade In” box_shadow=”none” max_width=”100%”] Top 8 Reasons…
Spartan Industrial & Marine supplies a full line of offshore hoses. These include bulk transfer hose, RIG Supply Hose, STS Hoses, and more!
Spartan Industrial & Marine is one of the leading suppliers of a variety of industrial hose such as: air, chemical/acid, cleaning, ducting, food service, general purpose, material handling, multipurpose, oilfield drilling and production, petroleum transfer, specialty, steam and water. We also supply industrial hose couplings to help you connect multiple hoses.
Spartan Industrial & Marine’s Metal, PTFE/Teflon and Composite Hose overcomes temperature extremes, high pressures and harsh chemicals.
Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. Spartan Industrial & Marine is a premier Eaton/Aeroquip Express distributor. that feature the Eaton/Aeroquip brand and MatchMate ® Global system.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Spartan Industrial & Marine offers industrial products to the South Louisiana oilfield service and marine markets. We manage our inventories and supply sources to your advantage. We make sure to maintain the necessary products that appropriately serve our customers in a timely manner ensuring that we are able to fulfill your order without hesitation.
We Weld In-House
- Quality Hose Fabrication In-House – Metal, Industrial & Hydraulic
- Mobile Hose Crimping up to 2″ I.D.
- Hydrostatic Testing – On-Site and In-House.
- Hose Bundling
- Hose & Fitting Surveys
- Hose Cradles & Reels
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Rubber Vulcanizing
- Safety Seminars
- Rubber Molding
- Asset Management with Data Tracking Systems
- Testing to Coast Guard Specifications (USCG Spec 154.500 & IAW NAVSEA S6430-AE-TED-010)
Spartan Industrial & Marine has joined the Singer Equities family of industrial distributors. Singer Equities is a group of value-added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that serve a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, MRO, construction, rental supply.
WHAT WE DO
- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
MARINE / DOCK HANDLING
- Rugged marine hose and related products such as tubing, ducting, conduit and flexible wet exhaust connectors
- We design, specify, source, private label, and certify
CONSTRUCTION & MINING
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion resistant covers for maximum service life
- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
- Full Line Metal, Hydraulic, armored, non-conductive, heat resistant hoses as well as furnace door hoses
- Full line of domestic and international fittings
- Consulting services available
- Ceramic hoses for Carbon Injection and heat resistant cloth and sleeve
OIL & GAS
- Metal expansion joints carrying top-line safety ratings to exceed product specifications in pressure and movement to improve factory performance
- Rubber expansion joints improve the mechanical integrity of your equipment
- Top-line rubber, metal, non-asbestos and more custom-cut gaskets